- Directions for Special Request Form
- Sample Letter to Commissioners
- Study Abroad/Away Form* (only used if your study abroad will delay an enrichment experience)
- Service Log
- Transfer Form
- Academic Plan**
- MASTER SEMINAR SCHEDULE FOR FALL, 2012
- 2012-13 GUIDEBOOK
* The Study Abroad/Away Form is only necessary if your study abroad will delay an enrichment experience. IF your study abroad will delay an enrichment experience, you would use this form and attach it to a Student Special Request for permission to study abroad or away. The Fellow must submit the SSR Form, your request letter (see sample letter to Commissioners above), the Study Abroad/Away Form, and the study abroad/away program description or brochure.
** The Academic Plan should be attached to each Student Special Request that is submitted for academic probation due to not meeting the GPA, cumulative credit hour, and/or the Teachers Education requirements. The Fellow must submit the SSR Form, your request letter, and the Academic Plan by the SSR deadline.