Think Green Logo
Examples of when to use the Think Green logo:
- You delivered something electronically when you’ve traditionally printed the item. Attach "think green” to the electronic delivery.
- You’re actively turning off your computer and monitor every night and weekend. Mark your machine with “think green.”
- You notice a co-worker making a change in his or her work habits. Note their change with a “think green” thank you.
- You ask your organization’s members to bring their own cups to a meeting instead of providing disposables. Note the change with “think green” at your meeting.
- You ask your students to submit work electronically. Place “think green” on your syllabus.
Sustainable Branding - Logo Usage
It is preferred that the full color primary sustainable logo be used whenever possible. The full color logo can be reproduced in PMS 376 and black. The wings must always print white and NEVER transparent. The logo should never appear in any colors other than those shown, nor broken into parts. All elements of the sustainable logo (the wings and the text) should always be used together. The logo may not be redrawn, re-proportioned, distorted or altered in any way.
Please contact email@example.com for other versions
of this logo (ex: black and white, reversed, horizontal, etc.)