Thank you for your interest in elections. Information and documents for freshman elections is below. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
|Information Available:||January 14-20|
|Info Session||January 15 , 5:30-6:30 p.m., Kresge|
|Info Session||January 16 , 5:00-6:00 p.m., Kresge|
|Info Session||January 18 , 10:00-11:00 p.m., Kresge|
|Filing Week:||January 21-30|
|Campaign Week:||February 4-10|
|Speeches:||February 8 , 10:00-11:00 a.m., Kresge|
- If you want to run for office, READ THIS DOCUMENT FIRST (how to successfully run for office).
- Position Descriptions can be found here.
- Filing forms should be complete online by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday January 30.
- You must attend one of the info sessionslisted above.
- All positions are required to participate in the speeches.
- Follow all directions in the "how to file" document and complete the online filing form.