Enrollment Management Team
The Enrollment Management Team (EMT) develops strategies for strengthening student recruitment, enrollment, retention, persistence and graduation rates. The team meets monthly to study facts, analyze data, review and recommend changes for policies and procedures, look at historical and technology trends and help achieve the College’s goals.
During 2011-2012, the EMT presented recommendations to the executive leadership team, administrative leaders, and other groups to improve and strengthen enrollment and retention. Many team members served on the Goals and Objectives teams assigned by the President for the development of a new Strategic Plan.
- reviewed analyses of the Freshmen Census Data and the Admitted Student Survey conducted by Human Capital Research Corporation,
- analyzed retention and withdrawal information,
- reviewed parent outreach initiatives,
- analyzed the impact of reduced Federal and State financial assistance,
- reviewed information on the new Gainful Employment Legislation and
- studied the 4-year and 6-year graduation rates,
- developed new strategies to influence retention and new student applications to meet goals of the new Strategic Plan,
- provided input on student issues related to health insurance coverage, billing, and the laptop program,
- reviewed and offered recommendations on the Lost/Stolen Laptop Policy, Tuition Remission and LOA and WD policies,
- and shared departmental information about events, processes, calendars, etc.
The EMT consists of 23 members representing various administrative units, the faculty and students. Thank you for visiting our website and please feel free to contact any one of our team members.
Candice Fisher Webb