What We Do
- Provide vision, leadership, supervision and strategic planning for enrollment and retention throughout the College;
- Support and assist all prospective Meredith students and families to resolve issues related to admissions, advising, registration and financial assistance;
- Support and assist all current Meredith students and faculty to resolve issues related to matriculation, retention and financial assistance;
- Build internal and external networks for aggressive enrollment and retention services;
- Work closely with all departments and divisions of the college to design and implement recruitment and retention strategies for undergraduate (traditional and non-traditional) and graduate students;
- Collaborate with all areas of the college that affect the enrollment of students at Meredith College;
- Directly supervise and advocate for the areas of admissions, financial assistance, enrollment research, registrar and academic advising, including the 23+ program;
- Coordinate the work of the Enrollment Management Team;
- Coordinate and chair the work of the Meredith College Diversity Council; and
- Coordinate community and global partnerships that work to build a more diverse student population.
The Office of Enrollment Management provides vision, leadership and strategic planning for enrollment and retention throughout the College and contributes to Meredith’s mission of educating women to excel. Enrollment Management comprises the offices of admissions, financial assistance, and the registrar in collaboration with all departments and areas of the College to design and implement recruitment, retention and persistence strategies for undergraduate and graduate students.