About the Dean of Students Office
What We Do:
- Support and assist all Meredith students
- Advise the Honor Council
- Serve as the ADA coordinator
- Chair the Incident Management Committee
- Contribute to student retention research and assessment
- Supervise the directors of residence life, first year experience, commuter life and diversity programs, counseling center and health services.
- Coordinate special projects for the College
The staff of the Office of the Dean of Students are committed to the development and growth of all students at Meredith College. We provide support and assistance to students through both social and educational programs and intervention.