Dean of Students / Academic Integrity
Academic integrity is integral to a healthy and vibrant learning community. At Meredith College, the Honor Code is a long-cherished tradition and part of the educational process. The Honor System encourages a student to accept personal responsibility for her actions and to abide by the standards set by her peers to maintain an atmosphere of trust and honor.
The Center for Academic Integrity, a national center located at the Kenan Institute of Ethics at Duke University www.academicintegrity.org, states that “every member of an academic community – each student, faculty member, and administrator – is responsible for upholding the integrity of scholarship and research. Shared responsibility distributes the power to effect change, helps overcome apathy, and stimulates personal investment in upholding academic integrity standards.” In 2004, students and faculty were invited to participate in a national academic integrity survey – detailed survey results and student and faculty comments are available in the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Babel Duet (Music of Indigenous Peoples Series) (Sep 26, 2017)
- Meredith Ensemble Theatre presents DECISION HEIGHT (Sep 26, 2017)
- Meredith Ensemble Theatre presents DECISION HEIGHT (Sep 27, 2017)
- Meredith Ensemble Theatre presents DECISION HEIGHT (Sep 28, 2017)
- Sinfonietta Chamber Music Concert (Sep 29, 2017)
Dean of Students
2nd Floor, Park Center