We know that you play a significant role in your daughter’s college experience. From lending a listening ear to providing financial support to encouraging her academic success, you can help her make the most of this important period in her life. College is a time for her to gain essential skills, experience and knowledge that will lead to greater independence, and, ultimately, to her becoming an independent, successful adult.
Thank you for all that you have done to guide and nurture your daughter. We look forward to helping her fulfill her potential as a student, a leader in the community and a happy, fulfilled individual. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns. We’re here to help!
Office of Alumnae and Parent Relations
• Academic Spotlight: Teacher Education at Meredith more
• Meredith Students Share How They Chose a Major more
• Meredith Students Share Memorable Moments more
• How are Meredith Students Spending the Summer? more
• Study Abroad Provides World of Opportunity This Summer more
• Meredith Fashion Students Get Paris Internships more
• Summer Reading Selection Explores Finding the Game more
Celebrating Student Achievement Day – April 16
Last Day of Classes – April 30
Final Examinations – May 2-9
Commencement – May 11
Sign up for Parents and Families Newsletter