Student Computing / Google Apps
All students and employees receive a Google Apps education account. Meredith College has separate domains for students and employees.
Education accounts are limited in the applications that are made available. Meredith College provides access to the following:
- Gmail: Meredith's default email program accessible using a web browser.
- Google Calendar: Time-management web application providing students and employees personal and shared scheduling.
- Google Drive: Provides cloud storage for web-based collaboration tools: word processing, spreadsheets, forms, presentations, etc.
- Sites: Web-based collaborative tool used to create and manage websites.
- Groups: Collaborative discussion board that is used to manage group mailing lists. Groups can only be created by the college's technical staff. To start the process contact the Help Desk.