If a student withdraws, is dismissed, or is granted leave of absence, a prorated percentage of the full semester tuition applies:
Withdrawal/ Leave of Absence
Tuition Charge Schedule
Dates for 2017-2018
Fall Semester 2017
August 23 through August 29 no fee (drop/add)
August 30 through September 6 20% fee (day 6 through day 10)
September 7 through September 20 40% fee (day 11 through day 20)
September 21 through end of semester 100% fee (after 20th day)
Spring Semester 2018
January 10 through January 17 no fee (drop/add)
January 18 through January 24 20% fee (day 6 through day 10)
January 25 through Febuary 7 40% fee (day 11 through day 20)
February 8 through end of semester 100% fee (after 20th day)
- This schedule applies to tuition only.
- Program fees, course fees, and other fees are 100% refundable through drop/add. After the last day to drop a course (as indicated in the academic calendar), there is no refund.
- For residence hall residents, board will be credited on the basis of the weekly charge for the number of weeks remaining in the semester following the week of withdrawal. No credit will be made for the room portion.
- Your parking decal must be returned in order to receive any partial credit if you withdraw. Please review the refund policy and contact Campus Police regarding returning your decal.
- If a student does not officially withdraw within 60 days of last class attendance, the right to adjustments is forfeited.
Students who need to withdraw should contact the Dean of Students.
To apply for a Leave of Absence, please complete the Application for Leave of Absence form and submit to the Office of the Registrar.
Any refund due back to the student will be mailed after official notification has been received from the appropriate office.
Students receiving financial aid should contact the Office of Financial Assistance PRIOR to withdrawal as returns to federal programs will be determined by federal policy and may affect the amount owed.