Petty Cash Requisition


Departmental Deposit Form

Use this form to create a departmental deposit for cash or checks.


Transfer of Funds Form

Also known as journal entry form.  Journal Entries are entries made to the general ledger to correct an account, charge an account, or transfer money to an account.


Budget Revision Form

Use this form to make adjustments to the original budget


Travel Reimbursement Form

Use this form to request reimbursement for all travel-related expenses.

IRS mileage rate for 2014: $.56  per mile

Contact Information:

120 Johnson Hall
Phone: (919) 760-8363