Meredith educates 2,000 students who come from more than 40 countries to study more than 70 majors and minors. With signature programs in Business, Design, Education, Pre-Health, Psychology and STEM fields, Meredith students are prepared to take on a number of professional challenges.
- 48 percent of students participate in undergraduate research
- Over a third of Meredith students study abroad—in the last five years they’ve studied in 38 different countries
- 98.5 percent of alumnae are employed or pursuing graduate study within nine months of graduation
- 97 percent of graduates would recommend Meredith to others
- 93 percent of graduates would choose Meredith if they could begin college again
- 96 percent of seniors receive career guidance from professors and advisors