Meredith College welcomes the opportunity to work with you and your organization as you seek Meredith students, recent graduates and experienced alumnae for internships, co-ops, part-time positions, and full-time career opportunities.
- Post jobs, internships and co-ops on CareerLink
- Participate in on-campus recruiting
- Attend Meredith-hosted career fairs and events
- Establish your company's brand on campus
- Serve as panelists and lead workshops on campus
- Speak to classes or campus organizations about a discipline-specific topic
Organizations seeking to recruit Meredith students and graduates must follow the Meredith College Recruiting Policies and NACE Principles for Employment Professionals.