Upcoming Events 7/16/14
Learn more about events including summer programs, Move-In Day, and the opening of the Fall 2014 semester.
MBA Information Session for Prospective Students
August 6, 6 p.m.
The event will include an information session and Q&A with recent MBA graduates who will answer questions about their experiences in the program. Meredith employees who are interested in applying for the MBA program are encouraged to attend. Visit the website for more information or to sign up.
Meredith College Young Writers’ Camp
Through Friday, July 18
Rising 6th, 7th and 8th grade girls are invited to join Meredith faculty, some of whom are published essayists, poets and novelists, for a week of creativity, learning and fun. Meredith’s five-day Young Writers’ Camp is an opportunity for young writers to sharpen creative writing skills, meet other young writers, and work on independent writing projects throughout the week. Questions? Contact Ashley Hogan at email@example.com.
Meredith College Summer Math CAMMP
The Meredith College Summer Math CAMMP (Comprehensively Applied Math Manipulatives Program) is an opportunity for elementary school girls to focus on mathematics this summer. Open to rising first grade through rising fifth grade girls, Meredith’s Summer Math CAMMP will feature fun and educational hands-on activities that incorporate math, engineering, and technology. Questions? Contact CeCe Toole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governor’s School East last day of 2014 session
Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition
Continues Through Wednesday, September 24
This annual survey exhibition highlights the range and depth of Meredith College’s art students’ work in sculpture, painting, drawing, photography, textiles, graphic design, ceramics, and mixed media.
Faculty/Staff Planning Week
Please mark your calendars for Faculty/Staff Planning Week. A detailed schedule will be announced soon.
Move-In Day for Meredith’s Class of 2018
Saturday, August 16
Fall 2014 New Student Orientation
Saturday, August 16 - Tuesday, August 19
First Day of Classes Fall 2014
Wednesday, August 20
Submit items for the next edition of Upcoming Events to email@example.com. The August issue will publish August 20.
In this issue:
In this issue:
- Professor of Psychology Cynthia Edwards to Present Faculty Distinguished Lecture
- Meredith Celebrates Faculty/Staff Donors
- Celebrate the New Thomas Meredith Marker September 27
- Haitian Orphan Choir Visits Meredith College
- Fountain Plaza Dedication Planned for October 2
- Decision Height to be Presented by Meredith Ensemble Theatre
- Personal Stories: A Review of the Art Department Faculty & Staff Exhibition
- Alumni Educators and School Administrators Career Event Held
- The Library Out and About on Campus
- Wings Alumnae Share Insight with Current Students
- Faculty/Staff Accomplishments and Departmental News 9/20/17
CAMPUS CONNECTIONS ARCHIVES
Fax: (919) 760-8330