Take Flight with Your Colleagues!
All Faculty & Staff are invited to attend A Fall Harvest & Hot Air Balloon Ride on Wednesday, October 23, from 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. on the Meredith College Campus.
Celebrate with The Meredith Fund and enjoy the fun of the season with caramel apples, warm cider, and other fall delights.
Tickets for a complimentary tethered hot air balloon ride will be given to all donors who made a gift to the College last fiscal year or who give this year. Any dollar amount qualifies. Hot air balloon rides are wind and weather permitting.
To make your gift today, please visit our Faculty and Staff Giving Initiative webpage.
Faculty and staff donors can also get a free travel mug with a minimum gift of $2/month for one year on payroll deduction. The Meredith Fund Office would like to say thank you with this special mug. These mugs are available for any current and new payroll deduction donors.
Additionally, Aramark will honor your commitment to Meredith with a free warm beverage each weekday morning during the weeks of October 28 and November 4. Available Monday-Friday for one warm drink at the Beehive from 7:30-9:30 a.m. Just go to the BeeHive with your donor travel mug and choose between coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, or cappuccino!
For more information, please contact Jean Gambrill at x8392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this issue:
In this issue:
- Professor of Psychology Cynthia Edwards to Present Faculty Distinguished Lecture
- Meredith Celebrates Faculty/Staff Donors
- Celebrate the New Thomas Meredith Marker September 27
- Haitian Orphan Choir Visits Meredith College
- Fountain Plaza Dedication Planned for October 2
- Decision Height to be Presented by Meredith Ensemble Theatre
- Personal Stories: A Review of the Art Department Faculty & Staff Exhibition
- Alumni Educators and School Administrators Career Event Held
- The Library Out and About on Campus
- Wings Alumnae Share Insight with Current Students
- Faculty/Staff Accomplishments and Departmental News 9/20/17
CAMPUS CONNECTIONS ARCHIVES
Fax: (919) 760-8330