Read more about Important Billing and Payment Information for Students and Families, How to Participate in Meredith’s Service Trip to Ghana and Meredith's Upcoming Financial Literacy Week.
Important Billing and Payment Information for Students and Families
Spring e-statements for pre-registered students will be available beginning early November. Students will be notified via email when new e-statements are issued. If your student has given you shared access, you will receive notification as well.
Payment for tuition and fees is due in full by December 1. In lieu of full payment, you can take advantage of our spring semester monthly payment option at www.afford.com/meredith. If you are enrolled in the annual plan, you do not need to do anything at this time.
For more information regarding billing and payments, please visit our website.
Learn How to Participate in Meredith’s Service Trip to Ghana
The Office of the Chaplain invites you to join us on Thursday, October 17, 6:30-8 p.m.
Come learn about:
• July 2015 Ghana Service Trip for alumnae, current students, staff, faculty, parents of students, retirees and their friends!
• The Meredith student group, Sisters United, which supports the educational needs of five girls in Kenya and Ghana.
The program will be from 6:30-7:15 p.m. in the Chapel, followed by a reception and sale of goods in the Chapel Common Room. Purchase beautiful products from one of our Ghana service trip partners, ABAN, and Jinja Fair Trade goods. Fifty percent of all proceeds will go towards the Ghana service trip. Bring a friend!
If you would like more information, please contact our Chaplain, Stacy Pardue, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meredith Presenting Financial Literacy Week
Meredith College will hold Financial Literacy Week in October. Encourage your student to attend events October 15-21.
Negotiate Your Way to Better Pay
Tuesday, October 15
Do you want to negotiate your pay? Learn how to convey your worth to employers from guest speaker Shontera Coleman, human resources professional and Director of Talent Acquisition & Employee Relations for WakeMed Health & Hospitals.
How to Legally Minimize Your Student Loan Payments
Thursday, October 17
Will you owe student loans when you graduate? Do you want to keep as much hard earned money in your pockets as you can? Discover how from Meredith Director of Financial Assistance Kevin Michaelsen.
Saving with a 401k: Retire Like a Queen!
Monday, October 21
Planning your future? Do you want to live comfortably after retirement? Develop a life plan and learn how from Chad Gransden from BB&T Retirement Services.
Sponsored by Meredith Accounting & Finance Association and SHRM
Other Parent Articles
In this issue:
- Meredith College Holds 2017 Commencement
- Meredith College Names New Dean for the School of Arts and Humanities
- Student Health Insurance Requirements
- Awarding of Financial Aid for Current Students
- Three Tips to Help Set Your Student on a Strong Career Path
- Meredith Holds 15th LeaderShape Session
- Shop Online for Meredith Merchandise
- Fitness Center – Updates at a Glance
- Class of 2020 Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Fire & Water
- Meredith Avenging Angels Have Championship Season
- Class of 2017 Donors Recognized
- Annual Celebrating Student Achievement Day Held
- 2017-18 Meredith Travel Program Opportunities
- Mini-Commencement Celebration for Lacrosse Seniors
- Honoring Scholarship Donors
Fax: (919) 760-8330