News Briefs 11/20/13
News briefs in this issue include Going Strong holiday cards for campus offices and the Communication Club's Operation Christmas Child service project.
Send a Going Strong Holiday Card This Year
Meredith College is Going Strong this holiday season! The Department of Marketing has designed holiday cards that can be used to send greetings on behalf of Meredith College.
Departments may choose between two design options and customize the card signature with the department name if desired. Envelopes will use the standard Meredith College return address.
To order cards, contact Cindy Jarman at Telepathic Printing, (919) 342-4603 or email@example.com. Departments will need to select the card design and quantity. A credit card or purchase order is required to complete each order.
- 50 cards and envelopes: $47.50
- 100 cards and envelopes: $77.50
- 250 cards and envelopes: $167.50
- 500 cards and envelopes: $317.50
*Price includes delivery to campus
Delivery will take 3-5 days from the time an order is placed. It is the responsibility of each department to coordinate any mailing and postage needs.
If you have questions, please contact Karen Dunton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communication Club Supports Operation Christmas Child
The Meredith Communication Club sponsored a service project on November 13 to support Operation Christmas Child. More than forty Meredith community members joined together to pack shoeboxes with gifts for needy children.
Operation Christmas Child is a project of Samaritan’s Purse, a non-denominational evangelical Christian humanitarian organization that works worldwide to assist people in physical need. Operation Christmas Child, specifically, is a project where thousands of people work together in churches, organizations, and other groups to pack Shoe Boxes for needy children around the world.
“Our goal is to come together as a community and to make a difference in a child's life,” said Communication Club Social Chair Jennie Robinson.
Items included in the gift boxes include small toys, school supplies and toiletries.
This is the second year that the Communication Club has sponsored a service project for Operation Christmas Child.
In this issue:
In this issue:
- Meredith College to Welcome the Class of 2021
- Meredith College Opposes I-440 Expansion Plans
- Faculty/Staff Planning Week 2017
- Solar Eclipse Viewing at SMB
- Of Playground, Paint, and Picture Books: Meredith in Belize 2017
- Summer 2017 Reading Suggestions from Meredith Faculty and Staff
- Meredith Mayhem Helps Support Lake Renovation
- 2017 Summer Reading Program Events
- Faculty/Staff Accomplishments and Departmental News August 2017
CAMPUS CONNECTIONS ARCHIVES
Fax: (919) 760-8330