Meredith to Hold First Reunion for 23+ Program Graduates
Meredith College is thrilled to welcome former 23+/Re-Entry students back to campus for the first-ever 23+ Alumnae Reunion! The event will take place on campus on Saturday, April 12.
Leading the way are Sandra Close and Anne Dahle. These two women are not only Meredith alumnae, but also former directors of 23+ Program. We are excited to have such a special group of women back on campus for the day and we hope that they have a wonderful time reconnecting to the place that means so much to them.
The 23+ Reunion is the perfect setting for fellowship and the renewal of treasured friendships; it is a time for reflection and thanksgiving and it will give these former students the opportunity to learn about the future and the strength of the Meredith College. The day’s festivities will include a luncheon, a presidential address, current 23+ student speakers, information sessions and a cocktail reception.
Any Meredith employees who attended Meredith through the 23+ Program are invited to attend. Please contact Cindy Godwin at x8206 or email@example.com with any questions about the reunion event.
The continuing education program, which later became the 23+ Program, began at Meredith in 1972. Today, the 23+ Program is for women who are 23 years of age or older who are beginning college for the first time, transferring in credits, or seeking readmission to Meredith College.
In this issue:
In this issue:
- Meredith College to Welcome the Class of 2021
- Meredith College Opposes I-440 Expansion Plans
- Faculty/Staff Planning Week 2017
- Solar Eclipse Viewing at SMB
- Of Playground, Paint, and Picture Books: Meredith in Belize 2017
- Summer 2017 Reading Suggestions from Meredith Faculty and Staff
- Meredith Mayhem Helps Support Lake Renovation
- 2017 Summer Reading Program Events
- Faculty/Staff Accomplishments and Departmental News August 2017
CAMPUS CONNECTIONS ARCHIVES
Fax: (919) 760-8330