Meredith Named Society for Human Resource Management Outstanding Student Chapter
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has awarded its Outstanding Student Chapter Award to Meredith College. The award recognizes the Meredith chapter for its excellence and achievement during the 2013-14 Student Chapter Merit Award period.
Meredith’s SHRM chapter has consistently earned recognition from the national organization. This is the ninth time the Meredith College chapter has earned this award, which is given to the top ten student chapters nationwide. In 2013, Assistant Professor Kristy Dixon, the chapter advisor, was named the 2012-13 SHRM Advisor of the Year.
Founded in 1948, the Society for Human Resource Management is the world’s largest HR membership organization.
Other Parent Articles
In this issue:
- Meredith College Holds 2017 Commencement
- Meredith College Names New Dean for the School of Arts and Humanities
- Student Health Insurance Requirements
- Awarding of Financial Aid for Current Students
- Three Tips to Help Set Your Student on a Strong Career Path
- Meredith Holds 15th LeaderShape Session
- Shop Online for Meredith Merchandise
- Fitness Center – Updates at a Glance
- Class of 2020 Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Fire & Water
- Meredith Avenging Angels Have Championship Season
- Class of 2017 Donors Recognized
- Annual Celebrating Student Achievement Day Held
- 2017-18 Meredith Travel Program Opportunities
- Mini-Commencement Celebration for Lacrosse Seniors
- Honoring Scholarship Donors
Fax: (919) 760-8330