Meredith 2015 Ghana Service Trip
After a productive service trip to Ghana in December, 2012, Meredith Chaplain Stacy Pardue will lead a second trip next summer and students, faculty, staff, parents, alumnae and friends are all invited to attend. The Ghana service trip will be July 21-August 2, 2015.
During the first trip our Meredith team worked at the Beacon House orphanage and led a literacy program, planted fruit trees, and partnering with the NC State Department of Poultry Science, had a chicken house built to provide eggs for the children and for an egg selling business. For the next trip, we will expand our service projects and offer certificate programs in education, business, counseling, and partner with several established non-profits to set up a school library, teach sewing, a healing program and waste management in the Bawaleshi Village outside the capital city of Accra.
Special skills are not required to participate in this service program.
Email Chaplain Stacy Pardue with any questions at email@example.com.
Other Parent Articles
In this issue:
- Meredith College Holds 2017 Commencement
- Meredith College Names New Dean for the School of Arts and Humanities
- Student Health Insurance Requirements
- Awarding of Financial Aid for Current Students
- Three Tips to Help Set Your Student on a Strong Career Path
- Meredith Holds 15th LeaderShape Session
- Shop Online for Meredith Merchandise
- Fitness Center – Updates at a Glance
- Class of 2020 Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Fire & Water
- Meredith Avenging Angels Have Championship Season
- Class of 2017 Donors Recognized
- Annual Celebrating Student Achievement Day Held
- 2017-18 Meredith Travel Program Opportunities
- Mini-Commencement Celebration for Lacrosse Seniors
- Honoring Scholarship Donors
Fax: (919) 760-8330