Learn More About Meredith’s 2015 Service Trip to Ghana
After an amazing trip to Ghana in December 2012, Meredith will return to Accra, Ghana, in the summer of 2015, expanding our team and projects.
The 2015 service trip is scheduled for July 21-August 2, 2015. This trip will include Meredith students, faculty, staff, retirees, alumnae, family members and friends--ages 18 and up.
Come experience Ghanaian culture in a truly unique manner and make a real difference. We will be working in the Bawaleshie Village outside the city of Accra, and enjoying an excursion to Cape Coast.
Some examples of the projects we plan to offer are:
• Business Consulting
• Education—Literacy, Math, Science, Art, Music and Athletics
• Healing Program
• Public Health
• Shoe and Eyeglass Distribution
• Waste Management
Special skills are not required to participate in this service trip.
To learn more, please attend one of these information sessions:
Monday, Feb 10, 10:00-10:45am, Chapel Sanctuary
Wednesday, Feb 12, 5:30-6:15pm, Chapel Common Room
Wednesday, Feb 19, 4:00-4:45pm Jones Chapel Common Room
In this issue:
In this issue:
- Professor of Psychology Cynthia Edwards to Present Faculty Distinguished Lecture
- Meredith Celebrates Faculty/Staff Donors
- Celebrate the New Thomas Meredith Marker September 27
- Haitian Orphan Choir Visits Meredith College
- Fountain Plaza Dedication Planned for October 2
- Decision Height to be Presented by Meredith Ensemble Theatre
- Personal Stories: A Review of the Art Department Faculty & Staff Exhibition
- Alumni Educators and School Administrators Career Event Held
- The Library Out and About on Campus
- Wings Alumnae Share Insight with Current Students
- Faculty/Staff Accomplishments and Departmental News 9/20/17
CAMPUS CONNECTIONS ARCHIVES
Fax: (919) 760-8330