Join us for Alumnae Reunion Weekend
Join us on campus in May to relive your Meredith days at Alumnae Reunion Weekend!
All alumnae are invited to attend Alumnae Reunion Weekend, but classes ending in a four or nine will be celebrating a special class reunion. The weekend’s fun festivities will include a special party on Friday evening hosted by President Jo Allen, ’80, and featuring the Band of Oz, the Annual Meeting of the Alumnae Association, class luncheon, campus tours, class events, and an Alumnae Worship Service.
You will be receiving additional information about Reunion, including on campus events and class specific events, from your class agents as well as our office. The complete schedule, online registration, class letters, and other important Reunion information is available at www.meredith.edu/alumnae/reunion_weekend.
For questions or additional information, please contact the Office of Alumnae Relations at (919) 760-8548 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you back on campus in May!
View this year's reunion brochure
Calling All Vendors! Participate in the Alumnae Market
Each year, we feature an Alumnae Market that highlights alumnae-owned businesses. Some past vendors have included Madie Deluxe, Polka Dot Dress, Olly Oxen, Two Dandy Lions, Southern Draw, and many others. This is a great way for attendees to shop and support other alumnae!
This year’s Market will be held on Saturday, May 17 from 11:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. in the Rotunda of Johnson Hall. There is no fee to participate, and this does not have to be your reunion year.
If you have an alumnae-owned business and would like to be a part of this year’s Alumnae Market, please contact Hilary Allen at email@example.com.
Alumnae Award Nominations
Do you know of an alumna that is worthy of an Alumnae Award? Do you have a friend or classmate that excels in her career, volunteer pursuits, or service to Meredith? Sure you do – we all know of an outstanding Meredith alumna. Please consider nominating her for an Alumnae Award. Given annually at Alumnae Reunion Weekend, the Alumnae Association is currently seeking nominations for the following awards:
- Distinguished Alumna: Established in 1968, this award is given to an alumna who has demonstrated overall excellence and extraordinary accomplishments in her career, service to Meredith and service to the community.
- Recent Graduate Award: Established in 1984, this award is given to an alumna who has graduated from the undergraduate program within the past 10 years and has achieved significant accomplishments in her career and/or volunteer pursuits.
- Career Achievement Award: Established in 2002, this award is given to an alumna who has dedicated herself to excellence in her profession and has distinguished herself by notable achievement credited to her over a continued period of time.
This year’s award recipients will be recognized during the Annual Meeting of the Alumnae Association on Saturday, May 17. Award nomination forms are due to the Alumnae Office by March 17, 2014.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Alumnae Office at (919) 760-8548 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Lux Articles
- Meredith Reunion Weekend 2017 Held
- Restoring Meredith Lake
- Make plans to join us in New York City!
- Serve on the Young Alumnae Board
- $1 Million Gift Names Fitness Center
- Navigating Career Transitions
- Meredith Travels 2018: Switzerland and Sicily
- Update from Admissions - Summer 2017
- Class of 2017 Donors Recognized
- Wings - Going Strong
- Summer and Fall 2017 Upcoming Events for Alumnae
Fax: (919) 760-8330