Join Meredith’s Parents Council
Would you like to be part of the Parents Council at Meredith?
- Tell us about your daughter’s experience on campus
- Learn about what’s happening at the College
- Host and attend Senior Send-off and Admissions events
- Help choose the next Parents Project
- Encourage other parents to give to The Parents Fund
- Play a leadership role in Annual Giving at the Iris Club level
The Parents Council members are dedicated parents of current students and of recent graduates of Meredith. This group of parents shows their commitment and belief in the value of a Meredith education by serving the College. They attend two meetings per year (Spring and Fall semesters). They act as ambassadors for College, encouraging enrollment and retention. They act as advisors, offering important insights about their daughters’ experiences on campus. And they provide financial leadership at the Iris Club level ($1,000 per year) to The Parents Fund.
If you are interested in learning more about the Parents Council, please contact Amanda Carson ‘90, Parents Gift Officer, Institutional Advancement, (919) 760-8714, email@example.com
Other Parent Articles
- Meredith College Provides Warm Welcome to Class of 2021
- New Textbook Options for Meredith Students
- New Fitness Center Opens as a Result of Parent Philanthropy and Major Donor
- Introducing Academic Skills Coaching
- Less than a Month Until Cornhuskin’ 2017!
- Helping Your Student Connect on Campus
- Fall 2017 Opportunities for Career Exploration
- Flu Prevention at Meredith
- Professor of Psychology Cynthia Edwards to Present Faculty Distinguished Lecture
- Fall 2017 Updates from Financial Assistance
- 1891 Club Connects Students with Meredith College
- Special Events Kickoff Fall Semester
- What does Meredith College do for fire safety?
- Personalized Meredith College Tervis Tumblers® Available
Fax: (919) 760-8330