Important Billing and Payment Information - Spring 2014
If you received an e-mail notification that a new e-statement has been issued, please review it. The Accounting Office issues a new e-statement in early March for those students who have a balance that needs to be resolved.
March 15 was the deadline by which student account balances needed to be paid in order to avoid a financial restriction, which will prevent pre-registration for Fall 2014. Students with restrictions will not be able to access grades, transcripts, or diplomas.
Keep in mind that the e-statement is current as of the date issued and changes will not be reflected until the next statement. Also, be sure to review the “Important Message” section whenever you receive a statement notification.
Other Parent Articles
In this issue:
- Meredith College Holds 2017 Commencement
- Meredith College Names New Dean for the School of Arts and Humanities
- Student Health Insurance Requirements
- Awarding of Financial Aid for Current Students
- Three Tips to Help Set Your Student on a Strong Career Path
- Meredith Holds 15th LeaderShape Session
- Shop Online for Meredith Merchandise
- Fitness Center – Updates at a Glance
- Class of 2020 Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Fire & Water
- Meredith Avenging Angels Have Championship Season
- Class of 2017 Donors Recognized
- Annual Celebrating Student Achievement Day Held
- 2017-18 Meredith Travel Program Opportunities
- Mini-Commencement Celebration for Lacrosse Seniors
- Honoring Scholarship Donors
Fax: (919) 760-8330