Important Billing and Payment Information for Students and Families
Fall e-statements for pre-registered students are now available. Students are notified via email when new e-statements are issued. If your student has given you shared access, you will receive notification as well.
Payment for tuition and fees is due in full by August 1. In lieu of full payment, you can take advantage of our monthly payment option at afford.com/meredith. If you have already enrolled, you do not need to do anything at this time.
Other Parent Articles
- Meredith College Provides Warm Welcome to Class of 2021
- New Textbook Options for Meredith Students
- New Fitness Center Opens as a Result of Parent Philanthropy and Major Donor
- Introducing Academic Skills Coaching
- Less than a Month Until Cornhuskin’ 2017!
- Helping Your Student Connect on Campus
- Fall 2017 Opportunities for Career Exploration
- Flu Prevention at Meredith
- Professor of Psychology Cynthia Edwards to Present Faculty Distinguished Lecture
- Fall 2017 Updates from Financial Assistance
- 1891 Club Connects Students with Meredith College
- Special Events Kickoff Fall Semester
- What does Meredith College do for fire safety?
- Personalized Meredith College Tervis Tumblers® Available
Fax: (919) 760-8330