Honoring Our Faculty and Staff Donors for Their Participation
Thank you to our faculty and staff donors who have made a gift or pledge to Meredith College from July 1, 2013 through June 11, 2014. Your personal commitment to Meredith is seen through your hard work and dedication, as well as your participation in the Faculty and Staff Giving Initiative.
If you haven’t already given, please make your gift today and join us! You may designate your gift to The Meredith Fund, your department, or another fund on campus. Consider making your gift in honor of a colleague or student. Any gift amount counts and helps Meredith. We are just six employees away from reaching our 55% participation goal.
This is not a final list of faculty and staff donors to Meredith College. All donors during the fiscal year (July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014) will be listed in the official Honor Roll of Donors. This list is an attempt on the part of the Division of Institutional Advancement to ensure that all employee donors receive thanks and recognition. If you have a concern about why your name is not listed or how it is listed, please contact Jean Gambrill, Assistant Director of The Meredith Fund, at email@example.com or x8392.
In this issue:
In this issue:
- Professor of Psychology Cynthia Edwards to Present Faculty Distinguished Lecture
- Meredith Celebrates Faculty/Staff Donors
- Celebrate the New Thomas Meredith Marker September 27
- Haitian Orphan Choir Visits Meredith College
- Fountain Plaza Dedication Planned for October 2
- Decision Height to be Presented by Meredith Ensemble Theatre
- Personal Stories: A Review of the Art Department Faculty & Staff Exhibition
- Alumni Educators and School Administrators Career Event Held
- The Library Out and About on Campus
- Wings Alumnae Share Insight with Current Students
- Faculty/Staff Accomplishments and Departmental News 9/20/17
CAMPUS CONNECTIONS ARCHIVES
Fax: (919) 760-8330