Honoring Our Faculty and Staff Donors for Their Participation
This Friday, February 14, The Meredith Fund Office is inviting our employee donors to the annual Faculty and Staff Donor Appreciation Breakfast. If you haven’t already given, please make your gift today and join us! You may designate your gift to The Meredith Fund, your department, or another fund on campus.
Any gift amount helps us reach our 55% participation goal. Consider making your gift in honor of a colleague or student. And please don’t forget to RSVP for the breakfast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling x8392. We look forward to seeing you there!
Thank you to our faculty and staff donors who have made a gift or pledge to Meredith College from July 1, 2013 through February 1, 2014. Your personal commitment to Meredith is seen through your hard work and dedication, as well as your participation in the Faculty and Staff Giving Initiative.
This is not a final list of faculty and staff donors to Meredith College. All donors during the fiscal year (July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014) will be listed in the official Honor Roll of Donors. This list is an attempt on the part of the Division of Institutional Advancement to ensure that all employee donors receive thanks and recognition.
If you have a concern about why your name is not listed or how it is listed, please contact Jean Gambrill, Assistant Director of The Meredith Fund, at email@example.com or x8392.
In this issue:
In this issue:
- Meredith College to Welcome the Class of 2021
- Meredith College Opposes I-440 Expansion Plans
- Faculty/Staff Planning Week 2017
- Solar Eclipse Viewing at SMB
- Of Playground, Paint, and Picture Books: Meredith in Belize 2017
- Summer 2017 Reading Suggestions from Meredith Faculty and Staff
- Meredith Mayhem Helps Support Lake Renovation
- 2017 Summer Reading Program Events
- Faculty/Staff Accomplishments and Departmental News August 2017
CAMPUS CONNECTIONS ARCHIVES
Fax: (919) 760-8330