Faculty and Staff Rose to the Occasion!
Thank you to all who joined us for the Fall Harvest and Hot Air Balloon event on Monday, October 28. With President Jo Allen helping to crew the hot air balloon, we welcomed more than 100 faculty, staff, and family members for seasonal refreshments and tethered balloon rides on the front field of campus. Last year, the College reached its goal of 50% faculty and staff giving participation, and this year even more members of faculty and staff have made their gifts to The Meredith Fund. The event celebrated the success of Meredith employee giving, and each donor was given a ticket for a complimentary hot air balloon ride.
“It was a lot of fun, and I don't think I would have ever gone in a hot air balloon otherwise!”
Leslie Maxwell, ’01
“It was really enjoyable to get to celebrate the College in such a fun way.”
Jeannie Morelock, ’95 MBA
Office of the President
We are very thankful for the commitment and generosity of our faculty and staff. A gift of any amount helps to build our participation percentage. When awarding grants and other funds, corporations and foundations use employee giving participation to measure our success as a College.
We enjoyed seeing you there and sharing this special occasion with you!
Haven’t made your gift yet? Make your gift today at our Faculty and Staff Giving Initiative webpage.
For more information, please contact Jean Gambrill at x8392 or email@example.com.
In this issue:
In this issue:
- Professor of Psychology Cynthia Edwards to Present Faculty Distinguished Lecture
- Meredith Celebrates Faculty/Staff Donors
- Celebrate the New Thomas Meredith Marker September 27
- Haitian Orphan Choir Visits Meredith College
- Fountain Plaza Dedication Planned for October 2
- Decision Height to be Presented by Meredith Ensemble Theatre
- Personal Stories: A Review of the Art Department Faculty & Staff Exhibition
- Alumni Educators and School Administrators Career Event Held
- The Library Out and About on Campus
- Wings Alumnae Share Insight with Current Students
- Faculty/Staff Accomplishments and Departmental News 9/20/17
CAMPUS CONNECTIONS ARCHIVES
Fax: (919) 760-8330