Class of 2014 Raising Money for A New Campus Sidewalk
A message from the Senior Class Gift Co-Chairs:
The time has come for the Class of 2014 to leave their mark on campus! Each year, the senior class raises money to support a necessary project on campus as a way to give back to the place we have called home for four years. Our goal is to raise over $11,000 to complete a much-needed sidewalk project on campus and reach at least 60% participation from our classmates. With our class spirit and love for Meredith, we are working hard to achieve our goals.
We know that faculty and staff also make gifts to the College and have a giving participation goal of 55%. Although our participation goals are different, you all need more donors than we do to reach your goal. So, it seemed like a great time to issue a challenge! In the past weeks, your faculty and staff participation percentage has been increasing, and we’ve been reporting that to our classmates.
Faculty and Staff are at 49% giving participation. Congratulations!
The Senior Class had a slower start, but we’ve increased our communication and the money is coming in. We’re at 30.6% participation with $8,880 raised for our new sidewalk. Many classmates are planning to make their gifts soon. Your support is helping to fuel our efforts and our desire to win this challenge. We’re motivated and going strong! We look forward to seeing who reaches their participation goal first.
Good luck and we’ll see you at graduation!
Kaitlin Petruska, ’14, and Grace Smith, ’14
The Senior Class Gift Co-chairs
Still need to make your gift to Meredith? Please consider giving today!
Make your gift to any College fund or contribute to the Senior Class Gift. When supporting the seniors, the money goes toward their Senior Class Gift dollar goal and your participation counts in the faculty and staff goal.
—Submitted by Jean Gambrill
In this issue:
In this issue:
- Professor of Psychology Cynthia Edwards to Present Faculty Distinguished Lecture
- Meredith Celebrates Faculty/Staff Donors
- Celebrate the New Thomas Meredith Marker September 27
- Haitian Orphan Choir Visits Meredith College
- Fountain Plaza Dedication Planned for October 2
- Decision Height to be Presented by Meredith Ensemble Theatre
- Personal Stories: A Review of the Art Department Faculty & Staff Exhibition
- Alumni Educators and School Administrators Career Event Held
- The Library Out and About on Campus
- Wings Alumnae Share Insight with Current Students
- Faculty/Staff Accomplishments and Departmental News 9/20/17
CAMPUS CONNECTIONS ARCHIVES
Fax: (919) 760-8330