Brand Awareness Campaign Continues Going Strong
The Meredith College Going Strong brand awareness campaign that was launched in August 2013 continues in 2014. Several new advertising options have been added for the spring semester.
Meredith has a rotary billboard in both Raleigh and Charlotte. These billboards will move to strategic locations in high traffic areas in both markets.
Going Strong ads will soon be seen on Capital Area Transit (CAT) buses this spring. Meredith undergraduate and graduate programs will be advertised on 12 buses.
Meredith will continue to advertise during morning newscasts in the local market, and in the spring semester this campaign has expanded to include evening broadcasts. These ads include the brand awareness ad and advertising for the Meredith MBA and graduate programs in education.
The College has seen a great response to its ads during UNC-TV’s broadcast of Masterpiece. This included advertising during the recently concluded season of PBS’s highly rated Downton Abbey. The College will continue to sponsor Masterpiece airings through the spring.
A new addition to the outlets in which the Master of Science in Nutrition program is advertised will be The Independent Weekly, including in its annual EATS special edition.
Based on the success of click rates on Meredith’s Pandora online radio advertisements during the fall, Meredith’s advertising campaign has been expanded to include graduate programs and additional awareness messaging.
In addition to these new efforts, Meredith will continue advertising at RDU International airport, on a billboard at North Hills, in print publications including The News & Observer and The Triangle Business Journal, on the newly redesigned WRAL.com, and in the season programs at NC Theatre and Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC). The College’s advertisements can also be found in the March issue of Our State, and in the February and April issues of Southern Living, Walter, and O.Henry magazines.
Meredith works with MSA, a local marketing firm, to analyze and select strategic advertising opportunities to share the message that Meredith College is Going Strong.
In this issue:
In this issue:
- Professor of Psychology Cynthia Edwards to Present Faculty Distinguished Lecture
- Meredith Celebrates Faculty/Staff Donors
- Celebrate the New Thomas Meredith Marker September 27
- Haitian Orphan Choir Visits Meredith College
- Fountain Plaza Dedication Planned for October 2
- Decision Height to be Presented by Meredith Ensemble Theatre
- Personal Stories: A Review of the Art Department Faculty & Staff Exhibition
- Alumni Educators and School Administrators Career Event Held
- The Library Out and About on Campus
- Wings Alumnae Share Insight with Current Students
- Faculty/Staff Accomplishments and Departmental News 9/20/17
CAMPUS CONNECTIONS ARCHIVES
Fax: (919) 760-8330