The Komen Race for the Cure will be held on Saturday, June 8, 2013. The race begins and ends on the Meredith College campus. This is the seventeenth annual running of the NC Triangle race.
In addition to hosting the race, the College is organizing a team of participants. Meredith alumnae, students, faculty and staff who wish to participate are invited to join the Meredith Cares Team.
Register at komennctc.org/komen-race-for-the-cure.
• Step 1: Go to right side of page and click on "Register for the Race"
• Step 2: Click on “Join an existing Team”
• Step 3: Under team name, enter Meredith Cares
• Step 4: Continue registration under Meredith Cares
• Step 5: Encourage your family and friends to join the Meredith team
Race day schedule includes the following:
6 a.m. – Registration/Packet Pickup Opens
7 a.m. – Competitive Open 5K (co-ed)
7:45 a.m. – Women’s Only 5K
8:30 a.m. - Recreational Open 5K Run/Walk (co-ed)
9:30 a.m. – One Mile (co-ed)
10 a.m. –Kids Dash (ages 3-5)
For a full schedule and more information, visit komennctriangle.org/komen-race-for-the-cure/race-information.
Fax: (919) 760-8330