- “Using Toxicokinetic Data to Develop Model Predictions for
4-Methylimidazole Chronic Exposure,” (with Michael R. Easterling),
- “A Multicompartment Liver-Based Pharmacokinetic Model for Benzene and Its Metabolites in Mice” (with Paul M. Schlosser and Hien T. Tran), Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, Volume 72, Issue 3, Pages 507-540, April 2010. (online publication reference: 10.1007/s11538-009-9459-x, December, 2009).
- “Modeling and Optimal Regulation of Erythropoiesis Subject to
Benzene Intoxication” (with H.T. Banks, Paul M. Schlosser, and
Hien T. Tran), Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering,
Volume 1, Number 1, Pages 15-48, 2004.
- “Existence-Uniqueness and Monotone Approximation for an
Erythropoiesis Age-Structured Model” (with Azmy S. Ackleh, Keng
Deng, and Hien T. Tran), Journal of Mathematical Analysis and
Applications, Volume 289, Issue 2, Pages 530-544, January 15,
- “Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Modeling of Benzene
Metabolism in Mice through In Vitro to In Vivo Extrapolation”
(with Hien T. Tran and Paul M. Schlosser), Journal of
Toxicology and Environmental Health, Volume 62, pages 439-465,
- “A Review of Quantitative Studies of Benzene Metabolism” (with
Mark R. Lovern and Paul M. Schlosser), Critical Reviews in
Toxicology, Volume 31, pages 285-311, 2001.