GROUP STUDY ROOM POLICIES
- Group study rooms 206, 211, 212, and 25 are for group study by Meredith students, faculty, and staff.
- Individuals may use the rooms if they are not needed by a group.
- Advance reservations can be made at the Study Room Signup page.
- maximum reservation length: 3 hours
- maximum number of reservations per day: 1 reservations
- maximum number of active reservations: 3 at one time
- Reservation is valid until 15 minutes after the start time; if the reserving party has not arrived after 15 minutes the reservation is forfeited.
- Please help by not reserving the rooms for regularly scheduled classes or meetings.
- Users will receive email confirmation of reservations.