Questions submitted by KU students
Questions by Paul Mwangi
- What is your perception towards Aids in Africa?
- What do you know about Kenya that interests you a lot?
- How do you perceive education in Kenya?
- Would you like to visit Kenya? What would you like to confirm?
- How is Meredith University Like?
- What food does students like in states?
- What is the infection rate of HIV aids in U.S. universities?
- How does government fight the epidemic in U.S. especially at the institutions?
- Do you have students clubs or organization that fights aids in the universities? And if yes what activities do you have?
- What is your perception in Africa as it relates to hunger, corruption, Politics and drought?
- What do you think or feel is good in Africa or Kenya?
Questions by Bristone Mkaya Moses
- Now that most people in the world are aware of HIV/AIDS, what do Americans do to bridge the gap between the knowledge or awareness and behavior change?
- In your college how is HIV/AIDS incorporated in the college curriculum.
- What is the role of university and college students in the fight against HIV/AIDS in the society?
- Do you believe in the accuracy of HIV/AIDS tests in the hospitals and medical centers?
- Many theories about origin of HIV/AIDS in the world. Which theory to you is the almost clear theory about origin of the scourge?
Questions for NCWC students:
- Are anti retroviral drug readily available in your college for those students who are infected?
- What are some of the challenges that students who use the drugs face as they undergo the therapy?
- What psychosocial or economic support does you college administration offer to the staff, students who are affected with the scourge?
- Schooling or education is the best social vaccine for the young against infection and side effects of HIV/AIDS. Is this true in your country?
Questions by Dorothy Kimani:
- 6. How do you regard homosexuals in relation to the spread of HIV/AIDS in America?
- Are infected persons in America discriminated when it comes to employment?
Questions by Daisy Okoth:
- In Kenya, we have youth movements that are created to promote positive behavior change amongst the youth, for example, we have I Choose Life, True Love waits etc. do we have such movements in your country?
- How has HIV/AIDS affected your country especially the youth’s social life?
- Do you have Voluntary Counseling and Testing Centers in your country and if there, of what significance are they for in the fight against HIV/AIDS?
Questions by Doreen:
- What do you know about Kenya?
- What is your role in the helping the students who are infected in the campus?
Questions by Elvis Oluoch:
- In America, AIDS prevalence is seen to be high amongst the black Americans compared to the whites, is it that the blacks readily go open on their HIV status than the whites or what exactly is the case?
- Why it is that HIV/AIDS cases in America is highest in men than in females and children?
Questions by Dorine Omondo:
- Is it true that when most products are banned in USA the companies dump them to third world countries.
- What do you know or have heard about Kenya both positive and negative.