The best way to decide if Meredith is right for you is to come for a visit. Spend a night in a residence hall or sit in on a class. Talk with a faculty member or a current student in your field of interest. Meet with your admissions counselor and financial aid team. Find out how Meredith can help you become even stronger.
There are two ways to visit Meredith’s campus: you can schedule an individual appointment or attend one of our Open House days.
During an individual visit, you’ll get a real sense of what it’s like to study at Meredith. You’ll find out what’s different about our educational experience. And you’ll gain a sense of how you might “fit” on Meredith’s campus. During your visit, you and your family will have an opportunity to:
- Meet with a faculty member and attend a class in your academic area of interest*
- Meet with a coach if you are an athlete
- Talk with a current student
- Meet with an admissions counselor - Learn about the application & scholarship process
- Take a guided tour of campus
Monday - Friday Visits
Morning visits: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Afternoon visits: 1 p.m - 4 p.m.
** Visits scheduled during the summer, between May 1 and September 7, last approximately two hours.
Saturday Visits (offered during the Fall and Spring term)
10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
How to Register
To sign up for a visit, please check the registration calendar for availability and register online, call 1-800-MEREDITH or (919) 760-8581, or email email@example.com.
Note: When scheduling an individual appointment, please have a tentative date and time in mind, and contact us at least one week in advance of your visit date.
*Note: faculty and class visits are available when classes are in session during regular Fall and Spring terms only.
Some students prefer to visit as part of a larger group through one of our open house days. If you choose this option, you’ll be able to:
- Learn about academic programs in your area of interest
- Tour campus with a current student
- Learn about admissions, scholarships and financial aid
- Ask current students about what it's like to be a student at Meredith
Open Houses for High School Students
Think Meredith | Open House for High School Seniors
- Saturday, September 26, 2015
- Monday, October 26, 2015
- Monday, January 25, 2016
Register for Think Meredith | Open House for High School Seniors
Discover Meredith | An event for alumnae and prospective students
- Saturday, October 17, 2015
Register for Discover Meredith | An event for alumnae and prospective students
Junior Open House Days
- Saturday, February 27, 2016
- Saturday, April 23, 2016
Register for Junior Open House
Experience Meredith | An event for admitted students
Register for Experience Meredith
Leadership Conference for High School Juniors
Register for the 2016 Leadership Conference
College Transfer and Wings Adult Education Information Sessions
Learn more about options for majors, transfer credit policies and much more. Hear from current students as well as Admissions and Financial Assistance staff and learn how to make a seamless transition to Meredith.
Transfer and Wings Adult Education Information Sessions
- Monday, October 5, 2015 from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (light refreshments provided)
- Wednesday, October 28, 2015 from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (lunch provided)
- Saturday, November 7, 2015 from 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. (continental breakfast provided)
- Sunday, January 24, 2016 from 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (light refreshments provided)
- Monday, April 4, 2016 from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (light refreshments provided)
- Wednesday, May 28, 2016 from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (light refreshments provided)
Our admissions counselors travel the country to meet with students and talk to them about Meredith. Please check back at the end of the summer for a list of where we'll be traveling to in the fall - we look forward to seeing you!