Employee Assistance Program
Lincoln Financial Employee Connect
www.eapadvantage.com (password = connect)
There are times when we all need a little help. No matter what the issue, Employee Connect is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week with confidential support, guidance, and resources. This assistance is available for you or an immediate household family member. In-person sessions are available for short-term problem resolution.
What kinds of services are provided?
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Child and elder care information
- Life improvements
- Difficulties in relationships
- Stress and anxiety with work or family
- Personal achievement
- Emotional well-being
- Financial and legal concerns (Telephone access to legal counsel. A 25% discount for services resulting from an attorney referral.)
- Grief and loss
- Special educational needs for students of all ages
- Care options for people with disabilities
- Adoption resources
- Summer care, including camps and recreational program information
All services are completely confidential. Information will be released only with your permission and as required by law. Telephone consultation and online access to EAP services are always available.
Additional information available in the Office of Human Resources.