Nutrition and Disease
- Adherence to low sodium diet and re-admission rates of patients with CHF.
- The celiac diet and micronutrient intakes related to bone formation.
Management and Policy
- School food service director’s role in childhood obesity.
- Challeges to implementing local wellness policies in school districts as perceived by principles and child nutrition directors.
- Compliance with and awareness of the privacy and security regulations of HIPPA among RD’s in private practice.
- Incidence of obesity among children enrolled in Head Start program.
- The perceptions of the role of child nutrition programs related to child obesity as perceived by child nutrition directors.
Organic/Sustainable Food Systems
- Consumer comprehension of the organic food label.
- Feasibility of a sustainable diet based on local, organic foods in the Research Triangle area of NC.
- Effects of participation in a campus organic garden on dietary intake in female undergraduate students.
- Green tea components and fatty mobilization in trained aerobic athletes.
- Nutrition knowledge among collegiate female swimmers.