- M.S. in Nutrition
- Dietetic Internship
- Didactic Program in Dietetics
All applications for admission to the Master of Science in nutrition program are considered ready for review after the materials listed below have been submitted to the John E. Weems Graduate School:
- Application (.pdf format) and non-refundable $60 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, in sealed envelopes with institution's seal over the flap. In addition, World Education Services (WES) translations for international transcripts, mailed directly from WES, Inc.
- Two completed recommendation forms, in sealed envelopes, from people with knowledge of the applicant's work or ability
- Official report of scores of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), mailed directly from the Educational Testing Service
- Statement of work experience (resume or C.V.)
- Responses to essay questions
Once a complete application has been received, the applicant may be contacted to schedule an interview.
Graduate Application Deadlines
July 1 (Fall)
November 1 (Spring) – due to the release dates of the revised GRE the application deadline for spring 2012 has been extended until December 1, 2011
April 1 (Summer)