- M.S. in Nutrition
- Dietetic Internship
- Didactic Program in Dietetics
Applications for the Didactic Program in Dietetics Post-Baccalaureate Certificate program will be complete and ready for review by the DPD Director upon receipt of the following materials:
- Completed paper application
- $40 application fee (check or money order made out to: Meredith College)
- Three official transcripts from each college and university attended in sealed envelopes. Bachelor’s degree must be from an accredited institution. For international transcripts, a certified translation into English with a course-by-course evaluation is required, and can be mailed directly from a pre-approved organization.
- Course syllabi must be provided for all courses taken outside of Meredith College. Previously completed courses must have been taken within the past 7 years at an accredited institution.
- Summer Semester: April 1
- Fall Semester: July 1
- You will be contacted for a phone or in-person interview with the DPD Director after your application materials have been received.
Please mail all materials to:
John E Weems Graduate School
Graduate Studies Office
3800 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27607-5298