Want to learn more?
Applications for the MBA program will be complete and ready for review upon receipt of the following materials:
- Completed online/or paper application; $60 application fee required.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended in sealed envelopes. Bachelor’s degree must be from a regionally accredited institution. For international transcripts, a certified translation into English with a course-by-course evaluation is required, and can be mailed directly from a pre-approved organization. Options for independent course evaluation services include World Education Services (WES) www.wes.org and Education Evaluators International (EEI) www.educei.com.
- Official report of scores of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT®) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE®), mailed directly from the testing organization. For more information on the GMAT, visit www.mba.com, and for the GRE visit www.ETS.org.
- Two completed recommendation forms, in sealed envelopes, from people with knowledge of your professional work or academic ability within your area of work or study.
- Resume or C.V. showing a minimum of two years professional work experience.
- Responses to essay questions.
Business Foundations Certificate (PBS)
- Application (Post Baccalaureate Study)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities
June 1 (Fall)
November 1 (Spring)
International and permanent resident applicants must also submit:
- Official scores from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) reported directly from ETS.org; or official scores from International English Language Testing System (IELTS) reported directly from IELTS.org. We accept no other English Language tests.
Scores must not be more than one year old, unless the student has been enrolled full-time in an accredited American college or university in the interim.
Except in cases where English is their native language, international applicants must submit satisfactory TOEFL or IELTS scores.
The required minimum total score on the exams are:
- The paper-based TOEFL exam = 550 (with a minimum section score of 50 in all sections)
- The internet-based TOEFL exam = 80 (with a minimum section score of 20 in all sections)
- The comuter-based TOEFL exam = 213
- The IELTS exam = 6.5
The TOEFL Bulletin of Information is available at American embassies and consulates, or can be obtained by writing: TOEFL, CN 6155, Princeton, New Jersey 08541-6155, or online at www.ets.org.
The IELTS application information can be obtained by writing: IELTS International, 825 Colorado Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90041, or online at www.ielts.org
International students must also present copies of the following forms to the Graduate Studies Office:
- I-94 card, Arrival/Departure Record
- Alien Registration Number (permanent resident only)
- Financial statement showing resources for a one year period
- Proof of health insurance
Applicants holding F-1 visas must list the school or college they have permission to attend and submit a copy of their current I-20 form. The college will assist them in the preparation of a new I-20 form, if applicable. Admission of an international student who requires an F-1 visa is conditional until the proper visa is obtained. A student must be admitted to the graduate program to receive an I-20.
Please send all materials to:
Graduate Studies Office
3800 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27607-5298