Master of Business Administration
Invest in yourself. Designed for working professionals, Meredith’s MBA program prepares men and women to succeed in today’s global business environment. You’ll develop strong ethical leadership and communication skills as well as increased confidence and comprehensive business knowledge, allowing you to advance professionally in your field—and beyond.
- Quality Meredith’s School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the “gold standard” for business schools worldwide
- Global Students work with international organizations and businesses and have the opportunity to travel abroad with faculty
- Personal Average class size of 20 students fosters one-on-one interactions with faculty and networking with other students, who come from top companies regionally and nationally
- Value Tuition and fees compare favorably with other area programs
- Relevant All MBA faculty hold doctoral degrees and stay current in their disciplines through applied research—many serve as consultants within the business community
- Competitive An MBA student team participating in a competitive strategy simulation ranked in the top ten percent of nearly 1,000 teams that participated worldwide in 2009