- TYPES OF AID
- BILLING & REFUNDS
- FORMS & APPLICATIONS
- CONTACT US
Financial Assistance / Summer Financial Aid
If you are seeking assistance in any summer term, a separate summer application must be filed. Please note that there is no institutional aid available during the summer. Loans and/or the Federal Pell Grant will be the only source of assistance.
Eligibility for Financial Assistance
- You must be enrolled in a degree or certificate program, in good academic standing and registered for at least 6 undergraduate credit hours or 3 graduate credits at Meredith College to be considered for a Federal Loan.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen, as defined by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the current academic year.
Summer Financial Assistance Process
Step 1: Register for at least 6 undergraduate credits or 3 graduate credits.
Step 2: Complete the Summer Financial Assistance Application and return to the Office of Financial Assistance in person or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Your application will be processed and you will receive an email outlining your summer aid based on information you provided on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Step 4: Sign your award statement accepting your aid. If you are awarded Parent PLUS or alternative loan, please secure the loan and provide the proper information before returning your statement of award.
Step 5: Financial Aid is applied to your account after the drop/add period for your summer session.
Step 6: You can pick up an expected refund from the Accounting Office according to the schedule below:
- Full Summer Term: Wed, 5/31
- 1st 3-wk day: Wed, 5/31
- 1st 6-wk day/evening: Wed, 5/31
- 2nd 3-wk day: Tue, 6/20
- 2nd 6-wk day/evening: Tue, 7/18
- 3rd 3-wk day: Tue, 7/18
Summer Tuition Information can be found on the Accounting Page.