- TYPES OF AID
- BILLING & REFUNDS
- FORMS & APPLICATIONS
- CONTACT US
Financial Assistance / Employment
On Campus Employment
Federal Work-Study (FWS) employment is a need-based federal assistance program with limited funds. FWS allows students to earn part of their educational expenses through part-time employment while attending school.
- If you are eligible for this program, the award amount shown on your award letter is the maximum that you may earn, per academic year.
- The funds must be earned in order to be disbursed. You should not include this funding when determining your remaining balance.
- Students receive payment by direct deposit on the 15th of the month for their hours worked the previous month.
- Students who are Federal Work Study eligible are automatically enrolled in the Blackboard course at the beginning of each semester.
- The Blackboard course is located on MyMeredith under Clubs and Committees, RSC-FA1: Student Employment-On Campus. Click “Current Openings” to browse employment opportunities. Please check current openings periodically as new opportunities become available.
The Office of Financial Assistance requires a student's accepted and signed annual statement of award for enrollment. If you have questions or difficulties with navigating the Blackboard course, please contact our office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Off Campus Employment
Community Employment Program for student employment offers part-time off-campus babysitting, pet-sitting, house-sitting, tutoring, office assistants, camp counselors and other part-time job opportunities. Students can view current opportunities on MyMeredith > Clubs and Committees > RSC-FA2: Student Employment-Off Campus.
Interested in hiring a student for part-time student employment?
Please download the appropriate fillable pdf below, then click "Fill & Sign" and type in your information. You may attach it to your email to email@example.com for posting on our secure Blackboard course.
- Childcare, Tutoring, Pet or House Sitting Student Employment Form
- Office Assistant, Camp Counselor or Other Student Employment Form
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send the appropriate student employment form.
In our experience, employers typically find Meredith College students to be ideal employees. Our emphasis on ethics and leadership means these highly desirable traits are fostered among our students - qualities that are valuable in any employee. Our students possess the drive, skills and knowledge to excel in any work environment. We look forward to working with you.
Interested in posting an internship or full-time, career related position?
The Office of Career Planning welcomes the opportunity to work with students, alumnae and employers.
Employers seeking to hire Meredith students, recent graduates and experienced alumnae for internships, co-ops, and full-time career opportunities, please visit Career Planning to learn about available options to post on their online system, CareerLink, along with other ways you can connect with our talented students and alumnae.
Students and alumnae seeking internships, co-ops, and full-time career opportunities, please visit Career Planning to learn about the resources available to you. Using CareerLink, Career Planning’s online job, internship, and co-op posting system, and meeting with one of their career counselors can help you explore options and get connected to employers.