Sponsored by Residence Hall Association in participation with the Meredith Fund.
Objective: Collect the most money for your class during Cornhuskin'
Donations can be made during the following times and places:
Monday-Thursday: SMB Atrium (9:00am-11:00am) and in BDH (11:30am-1:30pm)
Friday: SMB Atrium (9:00am-10:00am)
1. Pennies, paper money, and checks = positive money
2. Silver Change = negative money
3. Add pennies, paper money, and checks to your class to win
4. Add silver change to your opponents to win
5. You cannot take money out of the barrels at any time (It is an Honor Code Violation)
6. Winning class will be announced at Cornhuskin' on Friday, November 2nd.
7. The last time to donate will be Friday from 9:00am-10:00am in the SMB Atrium
8. Checks should be made payable to Meredith College.
Money will be calculated as follows:
5 dollar bill
8 quarters (minus $2)
10 dimes (minus $1)
20 nickles (minus $1)
= ($6.00)+(-$4.00)= $2.00
The collected money will be donated to The Daisy Trade Too and Stop Child Trafficking Now
Rankings will be posted on RHA at Meredith College facebook page, E-news, and emailed to Class Presidents each day. More Details