Does your exercise routine need a tune-up?
posted: September 24, 2013
• Does your old workout need some new ideas?
• Do you need a Fitness Center orientation?
• Need a new outlook regarding your exercise program?
• Need help setting your exercise goals?
• Want to talk to someone knowledgeable about exercise?
Now is your chance!
Come visit our Exercise Sports Science Majors “Tune-Up Times.”
No appointment necessary. Just stop in with all your exercise-related questions and they’ll do her best to get you tuned-up and back on track.
TUNE-UP TIMES: (generally 30-min.)
Tuesday, 9/24 @ 3:30 p.m. (stretching/foam roller/Eliza)
Wednesday, 9/25 @ 10:00 a.m. (Boot Camp Exercises/Danielle)
Wednesday, 9/25 @ 6:00 p.m. (Core/Ashley)
Thursday, 9/26 @ 3:30 p.m. (Boot Camp Exercises/McKenzie)
Monday, 9/30 @ 10:00 a.m. (Core/Mandy)
Wednesday, 10/2 @ 3:30 p.m. (Core/Taylor)
Friday, 10/4 @ 10:00 a.m. (Boot Camp Exercise/TBA)
« back to announcements