Commencement / Directions
Directions to Dorton Arena – Commencement Location
Address: 1025 Blue Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607
From Meredith College, travel west on Hillsborough Street to Blue Ridge Road. (Make a right out of the main entrance of Meredith's campus.) Turn right onto Blue Ridge Road. Travel approximately a quarter mile and turn left onto Trinity Road. Guests will access parking through Gate 9 on the left side of Trinity Road. Handicapped parking is available. Travel on Hillsborough Street and access handicapped parking through Gate 2 on the right side of the street.
Directions to Campus – Baccalaureate Service Location
The Meredith campus is in west Raleigh. Easy access to the campus is provided by Wade Avenue -- an Interstate 40 connector -- and by US 1/I-440. (For the latest construction information on the Fortify: I-40/440 Rebuild Project in Raleigh and how it may affect graduation traffic, visit fortifync.com.)
The Raleigh-Durham International Airport, served by the major airlines, is only eight miles from Meredith.
The directions below guide you to Exit 3, Hillsborough St./Meredith College, on I-440. Turn left off the exit onto Hillsborough Street. At the second traffic light on Hillsborough, turn left into the main entrance to campus. Johnson Hall is straight ahead; there you'll find signs and an information booth for help in locating other facilities.
- From Highway 70 West -- Exit onto I-440 South (US 1 and 64 West); take I-440 to Exit #3.
- From Highway 70 East and I-40 East -- From 70 East, take I-40 West. Follow I-40/ 440 West to Exit 293. East travelers, take I-40/440 West as well. At Exit 293, take I-440 North to Exit #3.
- From I-40 West -- West of Raleigh, follow the Wade Avenue Exit (#289). At the I-440 junction, take I-440 South; stay in right hand lane and take thenext exit (#3).
- From US 1 South and 64 West -- 64 West travelers take US 1 North. US 1 will become I-440 North. Follow it to Exit #3.
- From US 64 East -- At the I-440 junction, take I-440 North. Follow it around the western part of the city to Exit #3.
- From US 1 North and 401 North -- At the I-440 junction, take I-440 West to Exit #3.
- From US 401 South -- Take I-440 South; follow I-440 to Exit 293, which becomes I-440 North. Take I-440 North to Exit #3.
Office of the Provost
Sierra Smith, ʼ18, is has developed a career plan that will allow her to use both of her majors: dance and communication. Read more »
Kaity Melvin, ’16, had a goal of becoming a science writer, and Meredith gave her the foundation she needed to pursue that dream. Read more »
Having lived in five countries and attended four schools, one thing Asha Tuli, ’17, has learned is adaptability. Read more »