Special Studies Forms
• Special Studies Proposal: Undergraduate and Graduate
(includes Independent Study-910/Directed Independent Study Project-920/Internships-930/Group Study-940)
• Art Education Major
• Procedures for Admission to the Teacher Education Program
• K-12 Art Licensure Checklist
• Graphic Design Major and Suggested Four-Year Plan for Graphic Design Majors
• Studio Art Major
Removal of Artwork:
Student artwork must be picked up at the end of the semester. Students must sign the permission statement
agreeing to the use of her work(s) for an exhition or another purpose by the department. The Art Department
is not responsible for any artwork left at the end of a semester.
• Permission to Keep Student Work after the Semester is Over
Each faculty member is reponsible for the class attendance policy. Attendance is taken seriously by the Art Department.
In general, NO ABSENCES ARE RECOMMENDED.
Registrar's Office Forms: