Top Five Things You’ll Love About Meredith’s Apartments
If you’re thinking about living in the apartments, here are some features that might help you make your decision.
1) Convenience. Living in the Meredith apartments offers both freedom and convenience – just roll out of bed and go to class. No traffic. No extra mileage on your car or worries about gas prices. If you prefer not to cook, you can purchase a meal plan. And 24-hour security enhances your peace of mind.
2) All-Inclusive Price. Your rental fees covers everything, including utilities, water and local telephone and wireless internet service. Each apartment is fully furnished with full-sized beds, desks, a couch, dining room furniture and appliances, including washer/dryer and full-sized refrigerator. The apartment rental fee is included in the cost of attendance at Meredith, and will be considered when determining financial assistance packages for students for each term enrolled. Living on campus also gives you easy access to wellness resources like the pool, fitness center and walking trail.
3) Perks. You’ll enjoy the same privileges you’d find living off-campus, such as a 24-hour visitation policy that includes male visitors and the right to consume alcohol if you’re 21 or older. You’ll also enjoy additional benefits, such as ample guest parking (your own parking spot is conveniently located near the building) and comfortable common areas for socializing with friends.
4) Privacy. Unlike many apartments that are flimsy and poorly constructed, the Meredith apartments are well-built of solid construction using concrete and brick—which means you’ll be less likely to hear your neighbors (and they can’t hear you).
5) Quality and Sustainability. The LEED certified building practices being used to construct the apartments translate to quality of life features such as superior air ventilation and water purification systems, and non-toxic paints and carpets. And you can feel good about choosing to live in an apartment that was built and is being maintained in a sustainable manner.