Admissions / Wings First-Year
As an adult student, you bring unique strengths and experience to your continued education. When you're ready to earn your first undergraduate degree, we’ll help you achieve your educational and professional goals.
If you are 23 or older, you may be eligible for admission as an adult student. Our admissions counselors will help you with the admissions process.
The priority application date is February 15 for the fall semester and November 1 for the spring semester. Applications received after the priority date are reviewed on a space available basis. Please contact Gina Wilner at (919) 760-8102 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the application process.
- Submit an adult application, including essay
- Pay the $40 non-refundable application fee
- Submit official high school transcript or High School Equivalency Diploma
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Attend an information session or individual appointment with an admissions counselor
Wings - Adult Education at Meredith
Strong Story - Gemma Brodney (Wings)
Strong Story | Bev Mecum
Adult education student Bev Mecum, '15, is earning her undergraduate degree in art education at Meredith College, where she's curated her own art show, developed a network within the art community, and explored ways to combine her two previous careers with her love of art.
130 Johnson Hall