We offer resources to help you make a smooth transition to Meredith, both academically and socially:
- We’ll do a personal transfer credit evaluation, to ensure that you get the maximum credit hours when you transfer.
- You’ll receive personal academic advising with experienced advisors through the office of Academic & Career Planning.
- You can become a resident in one of our spacious residence halls, or if you’re an upper-level student, in our on-campus apartments, The Oaks.
- If you plan to be a commuter student, we offer you numerous special services, including a commuter meal plan, commuter lockers and a commuter association made up of other students who live off campus.
- If you’re a first-year student, you are encouraged to sign up for First Year Experience – a one-hour class designed to help you succeed in college.
- You are encouraged to attend New Student Orientation to make important connections with student and faculty advisors, participate in the Honor Code ceremony, and learn about important campus resources.